Set oven to 375
4 Medium sized zucchs, large enough to scoop out the center, but not so big that they’re woody & seedy.
1/2c Macadamia Nut "Ricotta"
- Split zucchs lengthwise and scoop out center, making little canoes. TAKE CARE to not puncture the sides with your spoon. You wouldn’t want your filling oozing all over….
- Sprinkle center chunks with salt and let sit 10 minutes, then pat dry removing as much moisture as possible.
- Oil the backs of your zucchs and set in a pan.
- In another bowl, beat egg, "ricotta" and herbs together.
- Scoop filling back into your zucch shells (your canoes as it were) and place in oven for 30ish minutes.
- As they solidify and relase more moisture, you can finish them on the broil setting to brown the tops.
Add an over easy egg should you care to.